Part-time Infographics Designer of PISAgro
Partnership for Indonesia's Sustainable Agriculture (PISAgro) intends to build a strong yet collaborative partnership among agricultural-based local and multinational companies and organisations.
To strengthen secretariat's communication materials, PISAgro is planning to contract an Infographics Designer on an on-call basis. The successful candidate will support secretariat in designing infographics. We expect the successful candidate could create innovative development on infographics design. Each design will be separated into two languages, English and Bahasa.
The design will be following PISAgro graphic guidelines. In that, we could together optimize the communication messages not just to our members but more than that, broader society.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
- To ensure all of custom infographics are in line with PISAgro guidelines.
- To produce innovative, creative and neat designs, either for print or web-based materials.
- To custom infographics editing.
- To obey PISAgro deadlines.
Qualifications and Expertises :
- Have at least three years of practical professional experiences in infographics design.
- Have a deep understanding on design softwares, such as Adobe Illustrator, in-Design and other new media platforms.
- Have a mature, clean and compact design.
- It would be a plus if candidate also have an expertise in designing publications, such as brochures and infopack.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Samples of design works.
- Scope of price proposal per project—please mention a more detailed price per page of work.
Please send the archives needed to : email@example.com.